Since 2011, Ubermetrics Technologies has been developing a powerful product that analyzes public information streams from online and offline sources to identify new risks, potentials and trends to help companies make better decisions. For this purpose, we make heavy use of big data solutions and algorithms from machine learning and bioinformatics. As a fast-growing company with customers such as BMW, Microsoft, AXA and Zalando, we are looking for strong personalities who wish to grow together with us in a dynamic work environment with short decision paths.
At uberMetrics you will become a member of a highly motivated agile development team located in our office at Berlin Alexanderplatz 1. We write well-tested, robust and peer-reviewed code and aim to find great solutions for challenging problems!
- You work on the complex single-page uberMetrics web app.
- You participate in all stages from design to release of a feature.
- You use modern web technologies like ES2015, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, React, Backbone.js,…
You should have
- First experiences in the development of web applications
- Very good command of English or German
- High level demands on the quality of your results
- Good communication skills
Caught your interest?
Just mail to email@example.com