Strong boost to Ubermetrics’ coverage across The Americas
Despite impressive growth rates in many regions of the world, North America still occupies the largest share of the global media market. For communication experts, it is of crucial importance that their media monitoring and analysis provider covers this market effectively. We’re therefore happy to provide an update on our media source coverage growth in the region as well as for Central and South America. With these recent upgrades, Ubermetrics is able to provide all of its customers with one of the best media landscape coverages available anywhere – through its state-of-the-art Content Intelligence platform.
Here are the upgrades in detail:
- US: 60% growth in media sources
- Canada: 70% growth in media sources
- Mexico: 10% growth in media sources
- Brazil: 15% growth in media sources
- Central America: 25% growth in media sources
- South America: 20% growth in media sources
- YouTube: 100%; complete coverage of all videos and comments
- Instagram: improved coverage
- Twitter: 100%; complete coverage
- News websites: 55% growth in terms of number of mentions
All additional media sources and functionalities are now fully available for all customers.
Any product-related questions or feedback? Please contact our product management team.
Not a customer yet? Get in touch with us today to get started.