§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. By “personal data”, we mean all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address and user behaviour.
(2) The data controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Ubermetrics Technologies GmbH
10117 Berlin, Germany
(3) We have appointed an external data protection officer whom you can reach as follows:
procado Consulting, IT- & Medienservice GmbH
Warschauer Str. 58a
Phone: +49 (30) 293 98 320
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us (your e-mail address, your name and possibly your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if storage is required by law. The legal basis is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR.
(5) Insofar as we would like to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the criteria determined for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to your personal data:
- a right to information
- a right to rectification or erasure
- a right to restrict processing
- a right to object to the processing
- a right to portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server: If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of access
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- contents of the request (concrete page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request originates
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
- approximate IP address location (country, state, city)
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that the cookie sets (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b) and
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They include session cookies in particular. They store a “session ID”, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website if you do so.
§ 4 Further functions and offerings on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent, we use external service providers to process your data. These providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are monitored regularly.
(3) We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when we offer promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services in conjunction with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to process your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case, if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, as we explain for each case in the description of the functions below. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event your objection is justified, we will review the state of affairs and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the following contact data:
Ubermetrics Technologies GmbH
10117 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 577 021 30
Special forms of use of our website:
- Use of blog functions
(1) You can make public comments in our blog, in which we publish various contributions on topics related to our activities. Your comment will be published with your user name. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your real name. A user name and e-mail address are required; all further information is voluntary. If you make a comment, we will continue to store your IP address, which we will delete after a week. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in the case of a possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. The legal basis is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR. Comments are not reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as unlawful by third parties. Otherwise, personal data collected in connection with the blog will be deleted after the purpose is fulfilled and at the request of the data subject.
- Use of our platform
(1) If you wish to use our platform, you must register by entering a valid e-mail address, a self-chosen password and your freely selectable user name. However, since our offer is regularly subject to a fee and is only aimed at companies, we need to know at least the company and at least one administrative contact with real names. For the other users, pseudonymous use is possible and there is no real name obligation. The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory; all further information can be provided voluntarily by using our platform.
(2) If you use our platform, we will store data required from you for the fulfilment of the contract, including details of your method of payment, until you definitively delete your access. Furthermore, we will store the voluntary data provided by you for the duration of your use of the platform, unless you delete it beforehand. You can manage and change all data in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera b GDPR.
(3) If you use the platform, your data may become accessible to other users of the platform in the same account, depending on the contractual service. Visitors who are not logged in will not receive any information about you. Regardless of whether you have enabled it or not, your user name is visible to all registered users in your company account. We will be pleased to provide you further information as part of the documentation for our platform as soon as you start using it.
(4) The personal data collected and processed for this purpose will be deleted as soon as the contractual relationship is ended and at the request of the data subject, provided there are no storage or other legal obligations to the contrary.
(6) We will make our job processing contract available to all our customers when we are being commissioned by documenting our technical and organisational measures for the protection of your data.
(7) To prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about current, interesting offerings, insights and news. The services advertised are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the “double opt-in procedure” to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only required information for sending the newsletter. The specification of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the website link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the Imprint.
(5) The personal data collected and processed for this purpose shall be deleted after the purpose has been fulfilled and upon request of the data subject (revocation of consent), provided no storage or other legal obligations exist to the contrary.
(6) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain web beacons and/or tracking pixels that constitute pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data and the web beacons mentioned in § 3 to your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click and infer your personal interests from this. We link these data to actions you take on our website.
(7) We use the software of the provider “Sharpspring” to send the newsletter.
You can contact SharpSpring at:
Attn: Privacy Compliance 550 SW 2nd Avenue Gainesville, FL 32601
A job processing agreement pursuant to Article 28 GDPR has been concluded with SharpSpring.
Further information on how to use SharpSpring can be found under 6.
- Web analytics
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
(2) However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use.
(3) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contain a personal reference, this reference is excluded immediately and the personal data are deleted immediately.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and to regularly improve it. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the United States, Google has submitted to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR.
(7) The information automatically collected from you by Google will be automatically deleted after 14 months.
(8) A job processing contract was concluded for the processing and storage of the data.
(9) Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Social media
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offerings. The videos are available at http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated into the “Advanced Privacy Mode”, which means that no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in Paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission. These videos are integrated based on the interest to bring our products closer to the visitors of the website. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1)f GDPR.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged into, or whether no user account exists. When you are logged into Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want this association to be made by YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1)f GDPR.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged into or whether there is no user account. When you are logged into Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want this association to be made by Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy policies of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy. http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the United States and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(4) Data will be deleted after fulfilment of the purpose. Should erasure requests arise from data subjects, these will be forwarded to Google.
- Online advertising
Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising material on external websites (“Google Adwords”). Using the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising campaigns are. We thereby pursue the interest to show you an advertisement which is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies that can be used to measure certain parameters such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (note that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognise your browser. If the user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his or her computer has not expired, Google and the customer may recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising campaigns. We only receive statistical analyses from Google. On the basis of these analyses, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Based on the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence over the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may learn of and store your IP address.
(5) There are several ways in which you can prevent participation in this tracking process: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive advertisements from third parties; b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” will be blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is to be deleted when your cookies are deleted; c) by disabling the interest-based advertisements of providers that are part of the About Ads self-regulatory campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices; whereby this setting is to be deleted when your cookies are deleted; d) by permanently disabling it in your Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We draw your attention to the fact that, in this case, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this offer.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(7) Data will be deleted after fulfilment of the purpose. Should erasure requests arise from data subjects, these will be forwarded to Google.
(1) Our contact forms allow visitors to our website to learn more about our company, download content and provide their contact information. This information is stored on servers of our service provider SharpSpring. We use these services to get in touch with visitors to our website and to determine which services of our company are of interest to you. All information we collect is subject to this Data Protection Declaration. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR.
(2) SharpSpring, Inc. is a software company based in the United States of America with an office in Gainesville, Florida.
(3) A job processing contract was concluded for the processing and storage of the data.
Contact: SharpSpring, Inc. 550 SW 2nd Avenue Gainesville, FL 32601.
(4) The information automatically collected from you by SharpSpring will be automatically deleted after 24 months, not including contact data, opt-in times and IPs released for the dispatch of newsletters.
(5) Sharspring has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield. See: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000PDLiAAO&status=Active
(6) By unsubscribing from the newsletter, all personal data of the contacts will be automatically deleted.
(1) We provide you with Intercom’s live chat on our website, which allows us to contact visitors to the website and answer questions.
Intercom R&D Unlimited Company
55 2nd Street, 4th Floor
San Francisco, California 94105
(2) Intercom automatically deletes the IPs and geographical data of visitors who have not visited our website for 9 months. All other data will be deleted after the purpose has been fulfilled.
(1) Ubermetrics Delta uses UserIQ for tool usage analysis, tutorials and announcements within the system. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR.
1720 Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Furthermore, UserIQ has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/
(2) The tool continuously collects the following information for this purpose:
- login times
- feature utilisation
- completion of tutorials
- display of announcements
- net promoter score
(3) All data collected will be processed during this process on a login basis. The information generated by the analysis about your use of the tool will not be passed on to third parties. A job processing contract was concluded for the processing and storage of the data. All Ubermetrics GmbH data is stored in a German data centre. Personal data are not transferred to US servers.
(4) You can also deactivate the collection of your usage data. A corresponding setting option can be found as a logged-in user in DELTA under Configuration -> Settings. Please note, however, that in this case you will no longer be shown announcements in the tool and the tutorials will not be available.
Further information on UserIQ can be found here: https://useriq.com/privacy-policy/
(5) The information automatically collected from you by UserIQ will be automatically deleted after 24 months.
Ubermetrics Delta commissions HOSTPRESS, an IT service provider that hosts, supports and administers server systems for data controllers. Access to personal data on the WordPress installations of the data controller cannot be ruled out. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR.
Contact: HostPress GmbH, Koßmannstraße 7, 66571 Eppelborn, Germany firstname.lastname@example.org
The following data can be viewed by HOSTPRESS:
- communication data (e.g. telephone, e-mail)
- product-related and contractual interests
- customer data (e.g. name)
- employee data (e.g. name)
Data of the Hostpress plugin stream are automatically deleted after 30 days. Further data will be deleted after the purpose is fulfilled or after a corresponding request by a data subject.
A job processing contract was concluded for the processing and storage of the data.
Further information on HOSTPRESS can be found here: https://www.hostpress.de/datenschutz/
- Using Webfont
This page uses Google Fonts (http://www.google.com/webfonts/). To do so, the browser loads the required font into your browser cache when you call up the website. This is necessary so that the browser can display a visually improved representation of the website. If your browser does not support this feature or the plug-in is blocked, a default font will be used by your computer to display the site. As a result, the web page might no longer be represented ideally. The legal basis for the use is Article 6(1)f GDPR.
More information about Google Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=de-DEsw=1
You can find general information on the subject of data protection at Google at http://www.google.com/intl/de-DE/policies/privacy/
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield. See https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us here.